Monday, February 27, 2012

February 28

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgjiVPcvYYljgkz8yjY4_JFSMDNGq6WF89UYghbQihyrT-QHoFwwClYNBgRlxFuJdSAxiiKVK6mugxY-UAAInSzcBwWxaarzID3yykkhsJ-qOS1p8qWJl7gWtcJkVBRn1WqZaVNPe7wjIny/s1600/create.jpg
Welcome back Year 10, I hope you had an awesome half-term and played as hard as you work!

Now, it's on to the CREATE - Criterion D (Maximum 6)

Criterion D: Create Maximum 6
Students are expected to document, with a series of photographs or a video and a dated record, the process of making their product/solution, including when and how they use tools, materials and techniques.


Students are expected to follow their plan, to evaluate the plan and to justify any changes they make to the plan while they are creating the product/solution.


To get a 6 the student: competently uses appropriate techniques and equipment. The student follows the plan and justifies any modifications made, resulting in a product/solution of appropriate quality using the resources available.

Your assignment is as follows:
1.Follow your plan to create your game.   (Use your plan like a checklist and keep track of what when right and what went wrong;-)
2.You will need a "process journal" to submit along with your create. (Create a Process Journal using Google Docs, include printscreens of your activity).
3.Finally, write a paragraph saying if your plan worked.

IB Learner Profile:  Knowledgable

Learning objective: utilize appropriate software, make appropriate choices of materials.

7 comments:

  1. I understand what i have to do in the create and I agree with the deadline

    diego slegers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what I have to do. - Ana Souza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand what i have to do in the create and I agree with the deadline


    jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  4. i understand what i have to do in the create and I agree with the deadline.

    - molly brain (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what i have to do for the create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand what I need to do

    Omar

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand what to do!
    - Maria Lopes

    ReplyDelete