Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Don't Forget


Sources of information:  Carefully consider the sources of information that you use.  Use experts in the field. Remember, you will need a bibliography.  You will need to evaluate your sources.

Don't forget:
1.  Make sure your research is pertinent
2. Make sure your research is complete-it's your responsibility to be clear and concise
3. You need to use a range of sources
4. Make sure your research work is clearly and attractively presented

Appropriate language to use when documenting your research:
From my research I found out . . .
I have discovered that . . .
My conclusions are that . . .
I have kept my research relevant by. . .
Based on my research I can conclude  . . .


IB Learner Profile: Inquirer

Learning objectives: independently identify meaningful questions, carry out web search, select and organize appropriate sources and evaluate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment