Thursday, December 8, 2011

December 9

Year 10, now on to the fun part - Create

1. Follow your plan to create your business card.
2. Write a well-developed paragraph saying whether your plan worked or not. (What went right? What went wrong? What steps did you leave out?  How would you perfect this plan next time? What changes did you make to the original design or plan? Why did you make them?)

Learning Objective:  The student will: use a range of appropriate techniques and equipment competently; ensure a safe working environment for themselves and others; follow the plan to produce the product/soltuion; evaluate the plan and justify any changes to the plan (when necessary); and create a product/solution of appropriate quality.

7 comments:

  1. I understand what I have to do in this lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understand
    - molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. i understand what work i have to do this lesson. thank-you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what I have to do in this lesson.
    Luisa Moreira

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understood what i have to do for today's lesson, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand what we are supposed to do during this lesson. I also understand that if I do not complete the set task that I will have to finish this for homework. Ana

    ReplyDelete